- The website automatically collects only the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are text files that are stored on the end device of the website user. They are intended to improve the user experience of the website. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number and storage time on the end device.
- The website operator (translators.net.pl) is the entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
- adjust the website content to individual preferences of the user (above all, these files recognize the user’s device to display the website in accordance with his/her preferences);
- prepare statistics that help us learn about user preferences and behaviours (the statistics are anonymized but help us adapt the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends; the statistics are also used to assess the website’s popularity);
- enable logging in to the website;
- keep the user logged in on each subsequent page of the website.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session and persistent ones. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored until the user leaves the website (by entering another website, logging out or turning off the browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
- Please note that changes to browser settings can restrict the access to some functionalities of this website.
- Cookies used by the website (placed on the user’s end device) can be made available to our partners and their advertisers.
- Details on browser settings are available in the browser’s menu (help) or on the website of its producer.
- Read more about cookies at ciasteczka.org.pl